• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 pallets of 5 ton tires at Hooks

trooper632

Is there anyone around the IH-35 corridor between San Antonio and Dallas that is going to pick up anything from Hooks this week, I need to see if they can pick up 4 pallets of 5 ton tire for me there. I got called away for work and wont be able to go so my girlfriend is going to have to make the trip. But if anyone is along that route it would save a bunch of time for her. Another SS member was gonig to do it but i guess he got tied up because I havent heard from him in several days, and they have to be picked up by friday. I will pay you for your time and fuel, thanks my number is 830-313-1712 Donny

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
seams there should be a close by member that might can at least get them out and hold them... but remember if you cant... then call them by all means. they will give you a few days extra if and only if you call and make arrangments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks