• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CJ3A To M38

Dushy

Hi Guys

It is indeed a privilege to be a part of the 'Steel Soldiers' Forum'

I have a CJ3A 1952 which i want to convert to an M38.....have a few queries.

1. Will the M38 Instrument Panel/Plate, 6 Data Plates on panel, Glove Box Door etc etc fit on the existing CJ3A Dashboard?

2. Will the MB/GPW gauges like the Speedo, Temp, Oil Pressure Fuel gauge etc etc fit well onto the M38 Instrument Panel/Plate (My CJ3A is 12 V and hence this query)

3. Do i need to reinforce the CJ3A tail gate to be able to handle the weight of the Spare Tire Carrier and Wheel.......How do i do it?

4. Where can i get the Lid of the Battery Box on Cowl?....any good M38 parts suppliers?

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks