• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anytime anyone is comming through AZ - I have stuff everywhe

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I have military stuff and none military equipment ALL OVER the US I need shipped back here to Arizona. Literally stuff in FL, NY, NJ, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc.... So if you are coming through Arizona (Tucson, Flagstaff, Phoenix, etc..) I probably have something you can pick up on your way to make some extra money. Remember this post… I am serious when I say all over.

Thanks! :D

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
4212 E. Walatowa St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
artillerydan@cox.net
dtsdanjr@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Anytime anyone is comming through AZ - I have stuff ever

Welcome Dan. A few folks here have been looking for you to buy some data plates. Rod Shaver still handling this for you?

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Rod is in charge of all the selling. I am going to try and get some of the holes filled in what is available so people can have complete sets. My real job has keep me away from the hobbie to some extent in the last year.

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
1942 - M2 Halftrack - Unrestored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1953 - M104 (trailer)
1988 - M116A3 (trailer)
2001 - M-Gator
artillerydan@cox.net
dtsdanjr@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If i have enough people that want something then yes! It just costs lots of money to put plate sets together. I have been thinking of making a push this year on the plates again. To see if I can make it profitable. Mostly it has been more of a break even thing but thats OK for the most part. If there are 20 to 30 (right off the bat) people that want M105A2 sets I will spend the $$$ and do it. It just sucks to spend a few thousand dollars and not even break even for two or three years on a set.

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
194? - M2 Halftrack - Unrestored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1985 - M1028A2 CUCV - Unrestored (For Sale)
2001 - M-Gator - Under Restoration
1988 - M116A3 (trailer) - Unrestored
1952 - M104 (trailer) - Unrestored
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@cox.net

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta belive that M105A2 dataplates with the 2320-00-141-8050 NSN would be a BIG seller, seeing how every M105A2 made after 1975 has/needs one... It's the only M105A2 plate you guys dont have... No need for a whole new set, just the manufacturer plate with NSN, delivery date, ect.. I've contacted ALL the manufacturers of the 1980's on up 105A2's and they dont have any.. None at Turtle Mountain, Stevens, Parkhurst, or Eastern Tech..

A show of hands guys??????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks