• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211

Went joy riding yesterday and saw a m211 sitting under a farmers shelter i stopped to ask about it. Sorry no pics ! But the gentleman siad he just sold it 45 days ago and the guy has not come to get it yet. Does anyone know a Phil miller out of tyro N.C. He is the one who purahased it . Talking more with farmer said that he had two but the same man purchased it a few years ago .Phil is retired and has his own machine shop to restore trucks. Would like to find out more about Phil to call about the M211 with winch in great shape just needs atop and tuneup new tires great truck . It is located on highway 901 between harmony and 64

jkelly66

I am sure he would thank you for the compliments. Someone needs to get this truck before it gos to parts unknown or gos to parts God forbid. I have drove the truck would trust it to CA. And besides if one of you dont get it you are going to make me by it than I will be out in the yard sleeping with the dogs for a few months.

lacoda56

As long as the dogs don't have fleas or any other known parasites, that truck would almost be worth it! If I tried to buy it I'd be out in the snow 'cause she'd get the dogs from the divorce just keep me from having a place to sleep. :roll:

lowell

Phil is my Dad. He is going to restore the truck as soon as his 45 mb is done. Dad got a brand new m211 during the korean war. He was in the 187th arct airborne and made the 2nd jump into the north. He got the m211 later in the war and mainly hauled fuel and ammo to the front. the trucks have a good home ... Lowell

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there Lowell! Welcome to SS. Does your dad come here (SS) ever?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks