• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrong tube in a Goat tire and no Skirt...

Joe Gamma

Broke down my flat tire on my Goat and found a totally creased over tube with a hole in the crease and no skirt...

Looked on Crocker tire and saw an array of tubes...Does anyone have the part number of a tube or skirt they may have ordered from them..

Thankyou..

Joe

Joe Gamma

THAT"S why manuals are useful....................
To be fair I saw it was tubless in the discription but since my Gammagoat actually had tubes in them I thought it was some wierd nomenclature trick where they were telling you if you ordered them you had to order the tubes seperatly..

My greatest mystery was solved today when the resident old coot stated that they were indeed tubeless but depending on tire condition or rim type you can put tubes in them..

I am much less confused...and shall now order tubes for my tubeless tires

Joe

Jericho

Dont let it bother you Joe , ive seen them with and with out, just depended who was working the motor pool, ive had many old tight wad motor Sargent's have me install tubes, and they were probably the best Sargent's i ever had

m561gamagoat

Let us know on th tube size. I was lucky enough to find great tires for mine (8 of em) but they wont last forever. I may need tubes someday to survive. LOL

Jericho

Flaps are readily availible , their $20 ea from Universal Tire, Coker Tire is about the same, The tubes are a bit harder to find , Universal is out and has no production in mind any time soon ( as of yesterday) Coker has not responded to me yet, There are a number of other 11.00 x 18.00 tube manufactures out there if i find some ill PM the info, Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks