• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tries for a M101 3/4 ton trailer

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mine has 285 16 equiviant on it same size I run on my suburban 8 bolt rims making the spare work for both truck and trailer. We will have to get together some time I drive past Fort Meade twice a day

swdodge

Hello,

Remember the M101A1 trailer rims are the same as the old dodge M37 rims with 5 holes The newer -A2 trailer has the 8 hole rims like the Chevy CUCV I believe and used a smaller tire. The old rims used 9.00-16 tires. I have some used 9.00-16 Michelin XL Radial tires with 30-40% tread that are better than your dry rotted NDT's. If you are not in a rush and can wait till Aberdeen in May I can bring you down a couple.

Steve

rfischba1

No rush, bring them to Aberdeen in May, I'am interested. When I picked this trailer up from from GL one tire was a Cooper 16" AT/ like the ones mounted on a m1009 Chevy.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks