• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Peacekeeper in any condition

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Man I love what you guys did to those APC's I hope you will share some of the shots on M2HB site with the folks here all will enjoy. If you can clarify for me the peacekeeper I know of is a pistol are you asking for something else?

Elwenil

Also known as a Ranger if I remember my Jane's manuals well enough. Air Force used them as security trucks quite a bit if I remember correctly. Basically looks like a Ramcharger made from plate steel. Still looks quite a bit like a Ramcharger, but built like a WWII personnel carrier.

TacticalTruck

He has a super nice one right now but I think it's sold. There's a real clean one in PA but the guy wants $60k. Mark Sonday just sent me an email about an unrestored one he wants to sell.
Jeff

pics I promised

Here are some pics of a Ranger owned by the Michigan State Police that I took at the Alpena CRTC in 2004. I don't want to hear any bitchin' about the color-it's original government issue, just not ARMY GREEN.

Attachments