• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecer in Texas

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I personally looked at that truck last month while picking up a spare Multifuel engine. It's missing quite a few parts. And just about all the tools are gone too.

area52

ken said:
I personally looked at that truck last month while picking up a spare Multifuel engine. It's missing quite a few parts. And just about all the tools are gone too.
What else is missing besides the front winch? Does it run or have enough parts to possibly run?

CanonNinja

area52 said:
ken said:
What else is missing besides the front winch? Does it run or have enough parts to possibly run?
that'd be something, if you and I came to eachother's place to buy trucks :lol:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope it doesen't run. 99% of the vehicles in San Antiono don't run. I usally take a tow bar when i go there. I rember some engine parts missing but i didn't spend too much time with it. I rember some hydro hoses disconnected also. But i really didn't give the truck much thought. I looked at it when i was waiting for the forklift.

SierraHotel

Man, I buggered that one! I would say the WRECKER is missing a k and may have an extra H.
Seriously though, it looks like there is a diesel or multi-fuel there as well. There is also a wrecker winch on a pallet in Florida on the GSA site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks