• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer moved from Fort Bragg to TX or NM or AZ

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, I have a trailer at Fort Bragg NC I need moved ASAP. If anyone can move it to somewhere in Texas or NM or AZ. If we can drop it at most any large dealer between there Arizona. Also if someone can pick it up for me and hold it till I can get it picked up (obviously I will pay for that) THANKS!!!

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be good to know. Its a M747 60 ton tank transporter :p JUST KIDDING it is just a M116A3 - 3/4 ton trailer with hummer wheels on it. ready to tow away. Again I really appreciate the help on this!!!! :eek:

CGarbee

Dan, if Adam's dad can't swing it for some reason, give me a hollar. I'm forty miles from Bragg and can stash it in my yard in Raleigh if you need me to. :)

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If this turns into a relay i'll be in missippi nextweek and can bring it to houston. Also you can store it here untill you can get it.

citizensoldier

I will be in N.Georgia in the beginning of the week and could get it to Alabama and maybe to L.A.?? If that helps for a relay type event. Not sure if I am going to Pineville, L.A. yet.. I also have a big towbar in Oklahoma that needs to come back this way if anyone is coming after the trailer from that direction? PM me if I can help.. Mangus can get ahold of me on the road..

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Dad says it will be fine, he can pick the trailer up on his way home Thurs. and keep it in Columbia, SC for awhile if you can find someone else to get it from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks