• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wow, a first

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
LOST IN THE BUSH posted this in the CLASSIFIEDS, This is a first, thank you.

"Mike has suspended Sales of Sleeping Bag Systems thru SS until the Boy Scouts sell their inventory and make some $$$"

SSers NEVER cease to amaze me, every time Time I think I have seen about the best of SS I am proved WRONG.

Last edited:

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, it amazes me as well. Mike & Don from LOST IN THE BUSH are amazing guys. Selling sleeping bags is part of their business. We are just selling them for a fundraiser. When I realized they also has bags for sale (thanks for the PMs guys) I sent a PM to them apologizing for putting up a competing item, we have no desire to compete with some ones business. I got a PM back saying "sell away". Then I saw their post on both of our ads saying that they were suspending sales in deference to us. It really blew me away. Just wanted to give a little background. I know I will always refer people to LOST IN THE BUSH if they need anything, can't beat two honest stand up guys. Thanks again.

Scoutmaster of a very grateful Troop

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Scouting is a very worthy cause.

I think everyone should look into how you can help your local troop.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Scouting is a very worthy cause.

I think everyone should look into how you can help your local troop.

As the father of an Eagle Scout, I cannot agree more!

Nice going Mike and Don!

harleyhouse

Boy Scouts is like the Army but without heavy artillery!

Eagle Scout 1988
One of the best organizations for boys. Teaches survival skills, life skills and how to help your fellow man.

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where can I buy these bags from the scouts?

Eagle Scout 1986

When ever asked where I learned to shoot, my answer : "The Boy Scouts". "You could earn a merit badge if you shot 10 targets at 50 feet, with 5 shots in a pattern no bigger than dime"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks