• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bad day for my Goat

snuffy

I already found out that the "rebuilt" 3-53 that came with my goat had internal parts loose and a bolt missing here and there. Found out yesterday that the cam bearings spun in the block! Very disappointing!

Also, had a NOS tailgate in the trailer. Somebody stole it! Talking about hacked!

Not totally sure yet, but if this block is expensive to rebore I think I'll sell the project and parts and move on to something else.

shish!

Snuffy

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I already found out that the "rebuilt" 3-53 that came with my goat had internal parts loose and a bolt missing here and there. Found out yesterday that the cam bearings spun in the block! Very disappointing!

Also, had a NOS tailgate in the trailer. Somebody stole it! Talking about hacked!

Not totally sure yet, but if this block is expensive to rebore I think I'll sell the project and parts and move on to something else.

shish!

Snuffy
Must be the same group that RESTORED SWISS's m62 that we are restoring REBUILT that REBUILT the 3-53

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks