• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's a good-condition M200A1 go for?

CanonNinja

I got one of these trailers with my Deuce purchase, and no real use for it, or place to store it. Paint looks good, just a little rust on the insides of the rails, with decent tires (no fenders though). I pick up the truck and trailer next week, and probably need to move the trailer to a new owner pretty quick.

Ideas?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you looking to get for it? I might be interested if it's affordable. P.M. me with the info if you want to sell.

M1075

I see them go for $200-$300 on GL. Where are you picking it up from? I have been looking for another one close to home.

CanonNinja

I was looking around, and on the forums, these go for around $500, in auctions, around $150-200.... what's more in line for the pricing on these trailers?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the location of the item is the biggest factor as to what you can sell surplus for. The Carolinas, Louisiana, and Texas seem to have the better deals generally (southeast US). If you were located in the northeast or west coast, get ready to pay alot more. If you also get to know people and trade stuff, the four tires, two lights and lunette could be had for practically nothing. I guess it all comes down to how long do you want to hold it; and is there someone out there who just has to have the item that determines its worth. :)

M1075

Yes, I think location is always key due to the shipping. Most military surplus stuff is HEAVY (even the tires) and shipping costs can frequently be more than the item you need/want. I'd like to get another M200, but location is key!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you look at the one I got from GL for $200 it was a gem and became a convertor dolly that successfully hauled my M 127 trailer from New Jersey behind my duece.( there is a thead on it in the trailer forum) They are a good trailer and if you want to make a nice flatbed or other special purpose trailer they are the bomb for that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks