• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out

ryan

I have to many trucks in my yard and need to scrap out a few. I have 4 m-37's to start with. 1 has excellent running engine, all 24 volt complete. 1 has a winch. 3 have original hardtops. Tell me what you need and I may have it.
sorry no tailgates
Also I have one m37 with winch a nice running truck very minimal rust, ex fire truck, converted to 12volt at some point has troop seats and top bows, all military lights, pintle hook pretty nice truck overall 4000$ I can email pics to you.
Everything is located south of the Twin Cities in Minnesota I can assist with shipping loading or whatever.
Thanks Ryan
home 952-758-9177
ryan@gronevelt.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks