• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roboimpact Parts

SierraHotel

Does anyone have a Roboimpact that does not work (or works) that they want to sell cheap. I need some inexpensive parts and the ones I need are more than I paid for the one I have. PM me if you’ve got one and how much, or what, you want for it.

SierraHotel

My 1/2" square anvil (part number 2100) for my Roboimpact 2002 shattered. I'd love to go to 3/4", but will need part number 2325 (Hammer Case), 2559 (3/4" anvil), 2294 (Washer - Race, 3 pieces) and 2295 (bearing needle).
Of course, If I could do all of that for $10.00. that would be really swell :roll: :lol: .

m38inmaine

I just ordered parts from them for my 3/4 impact. The large ring gear and the two small gears were jammed togeather with a few broken teeth. The large gear was around $60 and the two small ones were $37 each, I also needed a bearing but they wanted $34 for a common $2.00 bearing and I ordered it elsewhere. I paid with shipping about $60 for the gun so I figured it was well worth the investment to repair it compared to the cost of a new one.