• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roboimpact Parts

SierraHotel

Does anyone have a Roboimpact that does not work (or works) that they want to sell cheap. I need some inexpensive parts and the ones I need are more than I paid for the one I have. PM me if you’ve got one and how much, or what, you want for it.

SierraHotel

My 1/2" square anvil (part number 2100) for my Roboimpact 2002 shattered. I'd love to go to 3/4", but will need part number 2325 (Hammer Case), 2559 (3/4" anvil), 2294 (Washer - Race, 3 pieces) and 2295 (bearing needle).
Of course, If I could do all of that for $10.00. that would be really swell :roll: :lol: .

m38inmaine

I just ordered parts from them for my 3/4 impact. The large ring gear and the two small gears were jammed togeather with a few broken teeth. The large gear was around $60 and the two small ones were $37 each, I also needed a bearing but they wanted $34 for a common $2.00 bearing and I ordered it elsewhere. I paid with shipping about $60 for the gun so I figured it was well worth the investment to repair it compared to the cost of a new one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks