• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baldwin filters

bomar76

With our new duece coming home tomorrow, I armed myself with the GREAT info posted here on filters and started my hunt.

Since it was posted that the Baldwin secondary filters fit perfect w/o screwing with anything I decided that was the brand to get if I could.

I really couldn't see messing with a filter to get it to fit if I could set the right one w/o a huge hassle.

Called a couple Baldwin dealers that were Semi Tractor dealers, no luck.

Called TruckPro (locations all over) http://www.truckpro.com/index.html

they were out of the secondary filters but said they would have them tomorrow at 7:30 AM :)

Here is what I bought and the costs each:

Baldwin

Oil Filter: P20-HD ................$6.95

Primary: PF906....................$5.29

Secondary: PF902................$6.45 (of course I ordered 2)

They don't carry the correct gaskets (either G-241 or G-107) for the secondaries but would be happy to order them directly from Baldwin for me.

I am gonna call John Deere (we have a large local dealer) and see if they have them.

Anyway, they seem to be a great place for filters for the M35 and have a lot of locations.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like Donaldsons! I think most filter comparos tell you what not to use. Anything else is usually acceptable.