• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portable shelters?

Desert Rat

Anyone else besides me have the M720 dolly set with a S280 transportable shelter bolted up? I get all kinds of different looks going down the highway. When it's hunting season everyone asks if it's a blind, hmmm.... an all white box with a desert sand dolly set to be used as a blind. This makes me wonder who's really blind.................. :smilewinkgrin: :confused: :roll:

NEIOWA

Anyone know where I can find mobilizer convertor kits (to convert shelters such as S-280 for use with mobilizer?

NEIOWA

I'm looking for the conversion kits. 2 lower brackets/hooks and 2 upper bolt pads. Need in order to convert shelter of dolly use vs. loaded on a truck.

Desert Rat

The only thing I have seen is the actual shelter with the brackets and hooks installed. I've never seen a kit because the bolts used for the shelter and dolly set are quite long.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
There is a dolly on GL right now up at French Camp, in Ca. Looks like a nice one. I would like to get a set up like DR and use it for camping but am locked into a new motorhome payment for a while, a long while.

gumps10

Djfreema said:
There is a dolly on GL right now up at French Camp, in Ca. Looks like a nice one. I would like to get a set up like DR and use it for camping but am locked into a new motorhome payment for a while, a long while.
Yeah I saw that but somehow I guess I just can't quite grasp the whole picture (not quite sure how it works )