• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Fuel Injectors MEP-003a Onan part number 147-0136

Milhouse

I was able to find 2 brand new ones, but I need 2 more, these seem to be in short supply, anyone know where I can find 2 either new or re manufactured? or at least like new used? any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes i have e-mailed Delks to see if they have any, along with Surplusman, just waiting for their replies...

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might have some spares, will check tomorrow. PM me this weekend to remind me if I don't get back to you.

screejunk

We have NOS Onan 147-0136 for MEP002A and MEP003A units and many other Onan Machines

We have a number of these in stock....http://greenmountaingenerators.com/...ion-nozzle-and-holder-assembly-onan-147-0136/

I was able to find 2 brand new ones, but I need 2 more, these seem to be in short supply, anyone know where I can find 2 either new or re manufactured? or at least like new used? any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes i have e-mailed Delks to see if they have any, along with Surplusman, just waiting for their replies...

Chainbreaker

By "nozzle holder" are you referring to:

The 45 5 XDHHH XB PAGZZ HOLDER ASSEMBLY, NOZZLE EA 1 4 147-0135

Ref: pg 144 PDF (153 printed) TM9-6115-584-24P Parts manual

OR

The hold down: "FLANGE, RETAINING: NOZZLE EA 2 2 147-014"

OR

The finned heatsink: ADAPTER, NOZZLE: FINNED, EA 1 1 LH 147-0132 --- ADAPTER, NOZZLE: FINNED, EA 1 1 RH 147-013

Reference: pg 140 PDF (149 printed) TM9-6115-584-24P Parts manual

And by junk do you mean unusable or old but usable...what is intended use/purpose?

Last edited:

redneck610

No its the nozzle holder (not to tip or fin part) The part the fuel line screws into. But I think I found an easier way. I thought unit had a manifold heater instead of glow plugs well pretty sure I was wrong. If it has glow plugs that is my ticket in to induce air into the cylinder to hold valves closed.