• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where do I find the online link to the SF-97?

ntxcop

You have to log into your GL account. Then on the left side of the screen, there is a colum of options. Scroll down to "Forms" and click on it. It will open up a page that has a list of "eforms" and "forms". Under the "eforms" list, you should see "Request for SF97". Click on the link and it will ask for the invoice number of the lot you won, and then you'll be directed to another page where you'll have to fill in the required information. You'll also have to enter your credit card info to place the order. I can't remember if you can print it and mail a check or not. If memory serves me correctly, you have to enter a credit card number for them to bill. The page said it would take 30 to 60 days, but I got mine in the mail in 25 days. If these instructions aren't clear enough, or your "account page" doesn't have the things laid out like I said, you can always call GL and ask for their assistance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks