• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there many AZ folks here?

aleigh

I am back for another winter. Any gathering or coffee/beer get together ? I have a small collection back home but only a 52 M38 here. I would love to do a meet or even attend a show and shine here if anyone does that. Eddy
When I first glanced at the thumbnails, it looked like they were in your living room... I was thinking there is a guy with priorities.

kwest

Hello Gentleman: My last post on SS.com was 11/17/2000. It is still there and I still live in Camp Verde Az. I would love to join all of you for a run or an over night what ever you want. My M109A3 is set up as living quarters and we are almost self contained. Well it is getting late and I have to feed my Mule before it gets dark. 73 this is KG7YVM and I am clear Hope to hear from all of you soon

Katahdin

I now work for ON Semiconductor, which is headquartered in Phoenix, does that count? Company time centers around Arizona time.

I hope to get out there on a work trip in the dead of my Maine winter.

The corporate guys seemed really interested in my deuces when they learned of them. I send them them some pictures, supposedly they're in a slide show now at the Phoenix office.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Gentleman: My last post on SS.com was 11/17/2000. It is still there and I still live in Camp Verde Az. I would love to join all of you for a run or an over night what ever you want. My M109A3 is set up as living quarters and we are almost self contained. Well it is getting late and I have to feed my Mule before it gets dark. 73 this is KG7YVM and I am clear Hope to hear from all of you soon
Welcome (back) aboard :-D That's a LONG time as an MIA :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:driver:

Were you being held captive or something?!?!?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks