• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there many AZ folks here?

aleigh

I am back for another winter. Any gathering or coffee/beer get together ? I have a small collection back home but only a 52 M38 here. I would love to do a meet or even attend a show and shine here if anyone does that. Eddy
When I first glanced at the thumbnails, it looked like they were in your living room... I was thinking there is a guy with priorities.

kwest

Hello Gentleman: My last post on SS.com was 11/17/2000. It is still there and I still live in Camp Verde Az. I would love to join all of you for a run or an over night what ever you want. My M109A3 is set up as living quarters and we are almost self contained. Well it is getting late and I have to feed my Mule before it gets dark. 73 this is KG7YVM and I am clear Hope to hear from all of you soon

Katahdin

I now work for ON Semiconductor, which is headquartered in Phoenix, does that count? Company time centers around Arizona time.

I hope to get out there on a work trip in the dead of my Maine winter.

The corporate guys seemed really interested in my deuces when they learned of them. I send them them some pictures, supposedly they're in a slide show now at the Phoenix office.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Gentleman: My last post on SS.com was 11/17/2000. It is still there and I still live in Camp Verde Az. I would love to join all of you for a run or an over night what ever you want. My M109A3 is set up as living quarters and we are almost self contained. Well it is getting late and I have to feed my Mule before it gets dark. 73 this is KG7YVM and I am clear Hope to hear from all of you soon
Welcome (back) aboard :-D That's a LONG time as an MIA :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:driver:

Were you being held captive or something?!?!?