• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 VIN question

reset2

I am also looking. I currently have two M923A2 BMY. One is a reset with the 1/2 numbers stamped about center of axle on left side of the frame. The non reset are un found so far.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have searched far and wide on one of my non rebuilt trucks and the only place it had serial numbers is on the data plate and it has a black barcode serial tag next to the data plate. Unless there is some secret spot that has it marked on the frame that I can't find, the passenger dash area plates are the only serial markings on it.

MtnSnow

My non-rebuilt/non-reset BMY 923A2 has no serial numbers on the frame that I can find. Only serial numbers found are the two data plates on the passenger side dash.

acme66

Here is an interesting one. I go to get SF-97 form from GL and I give them the number I find on the frame right behind the steering box. They say that is the MSN and to keep looking. I have an MSN number for it and it is different. I might have to contact the titling department directly with all of the numbers I find and ask them which one I should use. Fun times titling a new 5 ton.