• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Bradley/M113/557/etc. owners in GA

a175

Hey dudes and dudettes,

One of my old units [specifically B Co. 3/15 Infantrym 3ID (M)] is having their 10 year Iraqi Invasion reunion this coming March. As much as I want to be there, circumstances far beyond my control will keep me from attending.

If any of y'all want to show off some of your iron, I would imagine they would be thrilled.

Any interest? Send me a PM.

Thanks,
Justin

SsgLattig

Justin,

Sounds awesome! I was in 3/7 IN from 96-99. Still in the Army, but man I miss that place! Crazy I know, but you probably know what I mean. Sucked but you gotta love it!

Hey dudes and dudettes,

One of my old units [specifically B Co. 3/15 Infantrym 3ID (M)] is having their 10 year Iraqi Invasion reunion this coming March. As much as I want to be there, circumstances far beyond my control will keep me from attending.

If any of y'all want to show off some of your iron, I would imagine they would be thrilled.

Any interest? Send me a PM.

Thanks,
Justin