• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl from wv

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from SC. Plan on attending the VA Rally over Labor day (whether you're MV is running or not). It's just East on I-64 to Charlottesville, then north on US-29, to Madison, then take the old Blue Ridge Turnpike 10 miles to Syria, VA (Graves Mountain Resort). Turn right at the general store, then left about half a mile later into the field we setup in. As WM would say, it's about the most fun you can have with your clothes on! And it'll be a hoot!

CycleJay

Hello Twix,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers and the OD disease...

If you are ever in Georgia, and need help or anything, feel free to contact me, I will be glad to do what I can.
I am in the Marietta, Ga. area.

dangeroustyz

Welcome to Georgia. Congrats on your purchase. You will find alot of help on this site. Dont mind everybody else about the pic of truck they just wana see a pic of you.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks