• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring the other one too PB. Absolutely no problem for Commander Warp. He has two hands and can do two WC's at one time. :driver:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bring the other one too PB. Absolutely no problem for Commander Warp. He has two hands and can do two WC's at one time. :driver:
I know he CAN TWM, but for now I just want ONE really nice one and Zout's the one to do it while the rest of the crew continues to work on the DUKW.

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to see she arrived safely and that you didn't stand around and just stare at it. Looks like it is in real nice shape. I wish mine had looked half that good. :driver:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...one slight correction...she's not a WC41...she's a 1941 WC22...LOL.

Zout posted some really good pics and I only have a couple.
Oh wait...see that little tree in Zout's first picture? Er...it's not EXACTLY like it looked in that pic after we unloaded the WC, seems like somebody backed the WC into the tree and broke it...maybe it was BabyBear??

Anyhoo, Commander Warp met us, Ms. Deb fed us a wonderful ham sammich lunch.

The only known casualties were a basketball and some other round object BB found. OH...and Zout's wooden leg got knawed on some.....Sorry Bro!:roll:

Anyhoo....She's in the "Commander's" hands now so he can make posts as he sees fit.:-D:driver:

The last pic is that pesky drone that followed us all the way. We WERE gonna shoo...er...cause it to land but it flew away..:roll:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, bring the trl with you on the 27th. Zout should have it finished by then.

zout

IF PB would stop changing the Model # of the WC I might be able to have a fighting chance not to
be placing the fenders on the rear and putting the new flooring kit he brought over the hood in place of the
extremely nice hood it has (did he mention the BIG ARSE DENT SOMEONE PUT IN THE TAILGATE) aua.

There were some old weld area's on the left side rear fender of angle iron - I just have been checking it out
getting my puny head wrapped around the project first and just checking this sweet looking baby out.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
IF PB would stop changing the Model # of the WC I might be able to have a fighting chance not to
be placing the fenders on the rear and putting the new flooring kit he brought over the hood in place of the
extremely nice hood it has (did he mention the aua.
BIG ARSE DENT SOMEONE PUT IN THE TAILGATE)
There were some old weld area's on the left side rear fender of angle iron - I just have been checking it out
getting my puny head wrapped around the project first and just checking this sweet looking baby out.

Whoaaa!!! Big dent in the tailgate?? That tailgate was perfect when I left!!:roll: I have a witness!!

Attachments

goldneagle

OK...one slight correction...she's not a WC41...she's a 1941 WC22...LOL.

Zout posted some really good pics and I only have a couple.
Oh wait...see that little tree in Zout's first picture? Er...it's not EXACTLY like it looked in that pic after we unloaded the WC, seems like somebody backed the WC into the tree and broke it...maybe it was BabyBear??

Anyhoo, Commander Warp met us, Ms. Deb fed us a wonderful ham sammich lunch.

The only known casualties were a basketball and some other round object BB found. OH...and Zout's wooden leg got knawed on some.....Sorry Bro!:roll:

Anyhoo....She's in the "Commander's" hands now so he can make posts as he sees fit.:-D:driver:

The last pic is that pesky drone that followed us all the way. We WERE gonna shoo...er...cause it to land but it flew away..:roll:
Like in George of the Jungle "watch out for that tree!"

Danger Ranger

You mean full speed reverse....lol.

PB, its ok, even if you can't see over that bear back of yours, .........................we still wanna watch Zout do it up, and fix your mistakes...hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks