• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can daytona spoke hubs be converted to 10 hole BUDD?

RDUKW

I recently purchased a step deck trailer with 20" daytona rims. Has any one ever swapped the hubs out for budd hubs or am I dreaming?

Thanks
Ryan

m816

You're dreaming. You have to change the whole hub,brake drums andthen buy the budd wheels. Stick with the dayton hubs. You can get tubless rims and tires cheaper that going through all the expense of changing over.

RDUKW

I thought I might get lucks and just have to replace the hubs. I already have tires in budd rims but if this doesn't work then I will just dismount them and put them on the daytons.

Thanks
Ryan

benand117

You can bolt on 22.5 dayton wheels. then you can put on 11r22.5 or low pro 22.5 tires. It's a lot easire to find them than 20 inchers. You can get the wheels at any commercial tire place and they're cheap. For the studs and nuts try meyers tire supply in Akron Ohio, they're a huge company and ship world wide.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks