• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The NEW Military Vehicle Club of North Texas

Maverick1701

The club hasn't been very active for over a year. The club website is down and I'm not sure how often the facebook is updated either. Perhaps I can help.

I hate to hear that the club is no longer active. I am looking for a military vehicle club to join which is active in the north, tx area. I have looked at lone-star mvpa but most of their events are focused around the central tx/austin area....which is a no-go for me since I live in the panhandle. Obviously the panhandle has NOTHING for MV groups (although there are a few just plain car clubs).

Do you see the club growing in the future or is it pretty much dead?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks