• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(RECOVERED)-Help removing M931A2 from DE yard Fri 7/26

Kegs35

Hello All,
I'm in a bit of a bind right now, and am hoping that someone who may be near to the Delaware GL yard might be able to help. I have a 931A2 at the yard that MUST be removed by the end of the day tomorrow (Fri 7/26), and it is looking like I may not be able to make it there by the deadline. What I am wondering is if there is anyone who is somewhat close to that location who can get the truck off of the yard for me. I can then pick it up from wherever you store it on Saturday. I will certainly make it worth your while to assist......whether through cash or some form of trade. I am sitting on tons of new, unused parts for all types of Mil vehicles as well as non-vehicular electrical & mechanical hardware. Let me know what you want or need, and I will be happy to return the favor. Anyone who may be able to assist please respond with a way to contact you.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: