• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International deuce

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Navy/USMC only, heavy duty, 8.25-20 tires ($$$$), all IHC drivetrain, Hendrickson rear suspension, open and closed cabs. Played a big part in the Pacific landings, you see them in all the war photos.

Mercunimog404

Banned
Navy/USMC only, heavy duty, 8.25-20 tires ($$$$), all IHC drivetrain, Hendrickson rear suspension, open and closed cabs. Played a big part in the Pacific landings, you see them in all the war photos.
Yep. The Hendrickson rear suspension is a better design than the cckws and m35 have.

Sharon Richards

International truck discussion (I'm new to this :)

Yep. The Hendrickson rear suspension is a better design than the cckws and m35 have.
Is this the International truck you are discussing... I'm new to this forum. Researching if the truck I have is useful to restore or simply sell on. I don't know a lot about it either, but had an offer for it: 1940 International 3 Ton I. H. Co. M-5H-6-361. Is this a deuce? Thank you.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this the International truck you are discussing... I'm new to this forum. Researching if the truck I have is useful to restore or simply sell on. I don't know a lot about it either, but had an offer for it: 1940 International 3 Ton I. H. Co. M-5H-6-361. Is this a deuce? Thank you.
Yes, the International could be considered a "deuce", but I don't think they were called that back in the day. Yours is prewar and should be closed cab.