• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought my first deuce

k10greene

I just picked up a new duece for 3800 in Maine unfortunately the data plate is missing but the truck is fully functional how can I find the year. In our state it only takes a bill of sale to register it but I'm curious.

Last edited:

mbehne

Have fun!!! Just be careful, I was warned about the degenerative disease caused by the green iron contained in these trucks. Of course I knew better and thought I could beat it....wrong...

jatonka

If no one else answered this man, the numbers on multifuel deuces are on the left frame rail to the rear of the steering gearbox mount plate. Generally. I do own a deuce that has no frame numbers on either side. The first REO deuces, circa 1950 and up to 1961 had numbers on the right frame rail. Search both sides, as many multfuel deuces were originally gassers from the 50's. I have a 1953 REO that was rebuilt in 1990 as a multifuel, all new running gear too. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks