• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JBL Services - Fort McCoy, Wisconsin

JBL

I am a SS member who enjoys working with and helping fellow SS members. I have met a lot of great people from all different facets of life. I have been a mechanic for 16 years (and counting) in both the military and civilian world. I specialize in military vehicles.

My services include:

**Preview of military equipment prior to the end of an auction (as much advance notice is appreciated, but will do last minute inspections)

**Post-view inspections after the equipment has already been purchased to diagnose any issues that may need to be addressed prior to the trip home

**Orientations to familiarize owners with their new peice of equipment.

**Haul-Outs out of Government Liquidation lot

**Storage - both short term and long term (I do have a loading ramp at my storage facility)

**Repairs

**Deliveries when members are unable to recover the equipment or want the convenience of having the equipment brought to them

**Over-the-phone repair assistance - I am willing to assist in diagnosing problems over the phone in order to get you in the right direction of repairing the problem

If you are interested in any of my services, please contact me and I can give you a price list.

References also available at your request.

JBL Services (Jeff Laumer)
Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
phone: 262-227-2967

trukhead

Jeff has helped me and is first rate! You can count on Jeff and every service he states in his post. Consider this post a reference of satisfaction!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to know a reliable individual near Sparta. Ive been leery of buying in WI due to the distance. You're in my contact book Jeff, right below Dennis's listing.
JC

RedBlok

Good to know a reliable individual near Sparta. Ive been leery of buying in WI due to the distance. You're in my contact book Jeff, right below Dennis's listing.
JC
Jeff helped me out last week with my truck that I bought. First rate guy! If I buy from Ft McCoy again, Jeff will be the first person I call for a pre and post bid inspection and load out.

DOGWOODRIDGE

Jeff, are you still helping people with trucks from Fort McCoy?? Got an M817 Dump Truck I have to remove next week. I’ll be coming from Louisiana Monday, June 11th. I need to get the truck to my home in Florence Wisconsin (235 miles). If I need help would you be able to help me? If not could you refer me to someone who could?

DOGWOODRIDGE

Will do. We are leaving Louisiana 6AM Monday. Will probably be at Fort McCoy by noon Tuesday. Will call when we see what I bought. Thanks I’m 76 this year and this is stressful.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, are you still helping people with trucks from Fort McCoy?? Got an M817 Dump Truck I have to remove next week. I’ll be coming from Louisiana Monday, June 11th. I need to get the truck to my home in Florence Wisconsin (235 miles). If I need help would you be able to help me? If not could you refer me to someone who could?
A really good purchase to make with that dump truck is a new tailgate at Oshkosh (since you are going to be in the area). They have them listed for 299 on fleebay....a really good buy for the 817 you bought. Shipping is a killer on them so consider it when you are up there. Love the 817s.

Attachments

DOGWOODRIDGE

I just want to Thank Jeff at JBL SERVICE in Sparta, Wisconsin.Without him, my M817 woul probably be in the scrapyard by now. He is a rare breed. He has the knowledge, expertise, and does what he says he’ll do. The old dump came to life and and made the trip home with no issues. Thank you Jeff. Dalton at the sight was very helpful too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks