• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

editing old post

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going through some old threads I started and noticed that several of them end hanging in the air without clear end. Not wanting to start threads on the same topics and at least end some hanging threads, I tried to reactivate a thread and mention that in an edit to the original first post. However, I cannot get into that first post anymore. I remember something about three months period for editing but that might been somewhere else.

What is the rule on this?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can thank several members for this ability being restricted. Please report any posts with complete details on what needs to be edited.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, will do

Don't you every sleep or do you have a new-post alarm hard-wired to your brains? :wink: It must be 7 AM or even earlier in Georgia (just now listen to the same name Ray Charles song).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks