• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I?

Would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you think?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And, why do you think so?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should I?

What? Get a Deuce or a 5-ton? Cargo vs tractor?
CUCV?
Mule?
Get a CDL?
Get insurance?
Register your M923A2 as a 4x4 Jeep?
Use used motor oil in a NHC-250?
Single your Deuce out?
Paint your truck in MERDC colors?

zout

First, you solve this equation with the theory of relativity, next you use e=mc2 to solve the speed of the equation, next you use the quadratic formula to get the answer for x in the equation, then you have to draw a line for the equation and find the slope and attempt to divide by 0. If you get past that, you should get infinity, if you don't, you screwed up the equation at the beginning meaning that you will have to start all over again.

palskidoo

as with all major life decisions that will in some way change the future as you know it........ FLIP A COIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks