• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone been to Military Collection in Grand Gorge NY

XchaosX

I have had a few people mention the the place to me when talking about my M35's. I don't know if they are just a military surplus gear dealer or deal in mv parts too. They don't have a website but the pictures online of the the place showed a few mv's there.

oldironfred

My wife's Grandmother lives in the center of town just past the old fire station and what used to be Grand Gorge hardware. Does anyone know the address? I'd like to se this place next time we visit!

fasttruck

I don't know the street address but the place is on rt 23 about 500 feet from the rt 30 junction. He has had in the past various CCUVs, m 35s, an
m 36, various trailers, a 10k rtf, a WW2 "high speed" tractor,l and at lead one soviet 3/4 ton a GAAZ i think. no idea on prices.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He also was selling Unimogs and a couple of old Land Rovers a while back, a few 5 tons (800's and 900's) and some Deuces and CUCVs too. Even a Huey shell I think.

He has another place further West where he also has an 816 and he intends to consolidate everything to Grand Gorge but as mentioned, primarily he wants a museum.

There some interesting stuff inside - if you like uniforms, personal kit and munitions etc., though it's not displayed like a regular museum yet.

Easy to find - it's a two horse town, get to the cross roads in the center of town, head East on 23 and there you are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks