• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who owns a Tatra T805

panzerwillie

Being kicking it around for a while I am thinking on trying to find a T805 truck, there was one here in Ft Lauderdale just north of me about year ago was ruff , don't see many of them around at least in this country, also maybe the v8 gas engine that comes in it for a project, i remenber a few years ago i saw a diesel one for sale about 200 miles north of me not sure what type it was but defenctly Tatra air cool 6 cylender diesel no bed on it which i could find it now....:?

tatra813

805 for sale maybe

Being kicking it around for a while I am thinking on trying to find a T805 truck, there was one here in Ft Lauderdale just north of me about year ago was ruff , don't see many of them around at least in this country, also maybe the v8 gas engine that comes in it for a project, i remenber a few years ago i saw a diesel one for sale about 200 miles north of me not sure what type it was but defenctly Tatra air cool 6 cylender diesel no bed on it which i could find it now....:?
Ive got a super nice one with radio box and original wood stove inside and spot for generater. gas engine......May sell

spacek

Hello,
I am former employee of the TATRA co. Czech republic. I am new in this SS and am reading you were looking for a TATRA 805. Did you find it?
Regards