• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recommend a source for brass stencils?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for someone who can make brass stencils in small sizes (like 1" tall letters). Yes I know you can get sets of individual letters in brass all over the place. Looking for someone to make reusable brass stencils with entire lines or multiple lines. Imagine you had to stencil multiple boxes with the same info all day long. Reusable brass stencils would come in handy, an oilboard stencil will start looking crappy after a few uses.

Anyone recommend someone who can do this?

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Newer lasers can do brass or water jet it. There should be a fabricator in your area that can do it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a complete set of brass stencils, how do you keep the brass from collecting 1000 layers of paint like you would with an oil board?

zout

Gimp - if they can be cleaned - there are several non stick spray applications that could be sprayed on to the sets of stencils (brass not oil) then easily peel off the coating once dried and not hindering the application of what is being sprayed underneath.

dmetalmiki

Stencil cleaning

Looking for someone who can make brass stencils in small sizes (like 1" tall letters). Yes I know you can get sets of individual letters in brass all over the place. Looking for someone to make reusable brass stencils with entire lines or multiple lines. Imagine you had to stencil multiple boxes with the same info all day long. Reusable brass stencils would come in handy, an oilboard stencil will start looking crappy after a few uses.

Anyone recommend someone who can do this?

www.chhanson.com/stencilsBrass.html
I use these. I find them perfect for all any of my vehicles.

To clean ( after each use) I chuck them in a bowl of thinners and wipe them dry. perfect again.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have a 1" stencil machine up at Mom and Dad's. You're welcome to use it.

I've got one set of brass ones but have been using the crap out of them lately. They also have about 1000 out of the 10000 layer of paint on them right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks