• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK: Anyone doing "Bobbed Deuce" mods in Northern AL

gary1978

I'm just checking to see if anyone performs this kind of work for pay (or barter) in Northern Alabama or South Central Tennessee. I have 3 deuces and I am planning to either trade two for the work or sell two and pay for the work. But I'd like to keep the project local. Anyone know of anyone in this area that does this kind of work?
Gary Reisenwitz, Hazel Green, AL
256-503-8657

Streetgliderx

I'm in muscle shoals Alabama and might could work something out with you. I own a fully furnished fab shop, I have not bobbed a deuce personally but I'm going to tackle one for myself in the near future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks