• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Burro build

100acre

First off, hello to everyone out there in green steel land. I haven't been on in a while since I sold my cucv and m101a2. But I have recently been doing a modification build on my M416 jeep trailer. I decided I didn't want to sleep in the back of the truck anymore since Bayleaf kept peeing on my mattress. So I've decided to build an expedition trailer which will eventually have an on demand propane hot water shower, a couple of 100watt solar panels feeding two deep cycle AGM batteries to power some other luxuries. It will have a roof top tent with a changing annex, awning with screen room and a slide out kitchen or chuckbox. a 30 gallon under the bed water tank, jerry can mounts widened fenders ect. So far it has a new lid and an extended tongue. I will post pics as I do the changes. I am trying to keep some of the original parts intact like the lunette ring and casting. Enjoy!

Attachments

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it's going to be nice. Are you going to have a pintal that will swivel for those twisted trails? How's the top going to open, sideways or hinged on the front?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks