• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am looking to get a M923A2 in CA and need to know how to register one.

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's still possible to register them as RV's isn't it? I was under the impression that either the 2.5 or 5 ton registered as an RV only requires a class C, as you are able to drive any housecar under 40 feet, has no specific restrictions on weight or axles. Also, is it the same or easier to get a Class B Non-Commercial as with a Class B Commercial?

Troyboy61

Nope, that was terminated! the HV plates are the only easy way now!, also, theres no weight fee on the HV plates, a class B is ok but still has smog issues then and weight fee's, this state sucks, I might move to MA, you can five a 5 ton there with a class C all day every day! lol

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the option of registering it in Az, as I can store it there for half the year at my boss's place, how does Az fare in the registration game?

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you give me a reference as to where they changed the laws preventing me from registering a 5 ton as a housecar? I'm having trouble finding anything that prevents me from doing so and can still find the forms and requirements on DMV's website for declaring a vehicle to be used for habitation.