• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare NH Merrimack Valley Rally July

Carl_in_NH

How does the rally work if you just want to show up 1 day and don't have a spot reserved.
Are we talking about flea market selling spaces, or camping / show spaces?

We've sold out all the normal flea market spaces already, but have managed to add a few more. If you show up and one of those spaces is open, you pay for it and you can set up. If there are not any open spots remaining, you're out of luck for selling. I suggest contacting the vendor space manager and letting him know you'd like a space - and mailing a check for it right away to lock it in. Email contact information is on the web page already referenced.

If you're just talking about showing up, parking your truck in the display area, and/or just wandering around and looking at the vehicles on display and the flea market, then just swing on by. No reservation needed. Camping overnight requires a reserved space, and they are very limited.

Jeep Nasty

Are we talking about flea market selling spaces, or camping / show spaces?

We've sold out all the normal flea market spaces already, but have managed to add a few more. If you show up and one of those spaces is open, you pay for it and you can set up. If there are not any open spots remaining, you're out of luck for selling. I suggest contacting the vendor space manager and letting him know you'd like a space - and mailing a check for it right away to lock it in. Email contact information is on the web page already referenced.

If you're just talking about showing up, parking your truck in the display area, and/or just wandering around and looking at the vehicles on display and the flea market, then just swing on by. No reservation needed. Camping overnight requires a reserved space, and they are very limited.

Thanks,

I'm just looking to show up and display my truck, I'm not selling, I only mentioned the seats as a free to good home for someone who can use them. I wish I could come for the whole weekend, but its not in the cards.

art

I will take a set of 10 that are keyed alike at the show. Love that engine stand too.
Ok, Will do! great deal on the padlocks.
Nice deal on the engine stand, get it before someone else does, If you want it I will pack it or I can bring it to Gilbert PA.
Thanks
Art

Katahdin

Are camp fires allowed, if so, is anyone local bringing firewood to sell?

NH is one of those states that has a firewood quarantine in place to prevent the spread of unwanted insects and tree diseases, so to be in compliance don't bring firewood across the state line.

Carl_in_NH

Are camp fires allowed
No.

We were there last weekend cleaning up the field and camping areas and found a piece of burned wood, and were trying to figure out how it got there. It's not a normal sight in the camping area. I've worked traffic / parking for the event before, and the Fire Chief often goes in un-announced to check and see if there are any open fires; it's something he doesn't want to see.

acesneights1

If I recall the club doesn't like ATVs at the show.
I cleared it with the club. I am not riding them on the grounds or taking them out of the enclosed trailer while on the grounds.. I am registered with NH DEP for using the trail system up the road.

Jeep Nasty

I'm looking for some new wiper arms anyone and some oil board stencils (dr evil pork chop if your coming)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Art told me this is a nice little show. Hope to attend someday.

One of my vacation destination spots is the Northeast, Boston, VT/NH, and the National Park areas of Maine. Perhaps next year this would be a good trip to take, to visit the NE and get in the Weare show at the same time!

acesneights1

Art told me this is a nice little show. Hope to attend someday.

One of my vacation destination spots is the Northeast, Boston, VT/NH, and the National Park areas of Maine. Perhaps next year this would be a good trip to take, to visit the NE and get in the Weare show at the same time!
It is a great time. It will be on my calendar as long as I am alive.

m38inmaine

I have the frame rails NOS, they are both LH side but all you have to do is remove one bracket and flip it to make it work on the other side. $75 each delivered to Weare. I will be in row C booth 1/2.

Last edited:

art

WTB M116a2 A-Frame arms/rails. The ones that run from the trailer's frame to the surge brake. M101 would probably work as well. Pls contact me in advance of the show so I can arrange payment and transport.

Thanks.

Steve
Steve
i can bring them back for you
art

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks