• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GM CUCV Parts and Illustration Catalog 52D

hatzie

Just as the title states
I Scanned my 1984-1987 GM Parts and Illustration Catalog #52D that covers the GM M1008 M1009 M1010 M1028 & M1030 CUCV.
The PDF pages are 400DPI images with a layer of OCR text underneath. Any errors in OCR do not make the parts book unusable because you are reading the original images while at the same time the hidden OCR text allows actual text searches of the document.

MD5 checksum = ba5bec04e4e7e91a28d79c1ccc144b76

Generating a local MD5 hash from your downloaded file that matches the above hash allows you to verify that you do not have a corrupted or incomplete download.

View attachment 52D_1984_87_CUCV_Parts_and_Illustration_Catalog.pdf

Another member has uploaded the 13 meg scan I made of the GM Service Training Group 6.2L engine training manual. I've heard that book referred to as the 6.2L bible...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks