• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS magazine articles

rustystud

I've been downloading and reading the PS magazines. I have come across a lot dealing with our deuce. Here are a couple I thought I would share.Scan0030.jpgScan0031.jpg
I don't know why they keep uploading sideways ! Guess if you want to read them you'll have to download them. Sorry.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Open it up on your desktop and then open up snippet (Win7). With the article open on the screen snip what you want to print and copy and paste image into paint and try printing from there.

123mack

I chose a issue at random and printed out a page, and it came out fine. E-mail the owner of radionerds. He'd like to know if there is a problem.

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tankie88,

Im the owner of Radionerds and maintain the PS magazine archive.. What application are you using to view and print from? this has the most impact on the quality of the output.

We are doing nothing specifically to limit printing, saving downloading or anything. so it should be fine..

anyway, let me know ill look into it for you..

Chris

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats pretty awesome! The more these are distributed the less likely someone will feel they can make money selling digital copies on fleabay...

They are provided as Creative commons, use at will for non-commerical purposes... so enjoy!! if you have any problems or special requests, let me know..

Chris
Radionerds.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks