• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35-ish looking truck and Pinzgauer? Near Durant OK

hummer4x4guy

7-20-07 Driving north on us 69/75 I noticed on the south bound side of the highway what looked like a M35 "deuce" It is between the towns of Caney and Caddo or just south of the following cordinates N 34 degrees 11.899' and W 096 degrees 14.343'
Also if you travel about 11 miles north of this vehicle on the north side of the road I noticed a green Pinzgauer. I believe both are for sale but because I just was not able to stop and check I dont know for sure nor do I have an address or phone #. I havent checked on google maps yet to try and see a shot from the air if it will zoom in enough BUT that is my tip for what i saw yesterday!
Joel

hummer4x4guy

Well SURE its worthless (for the most part) but sometimes pictures take the fun outa it..sorta like a blind date ya never know what its going to look like. But I was driving 18 wheels..couldnt really stop and turn around. So I figure better to post something then nothing :p

madsam

I guess some people never drove an 18 wheeler. I don't blame you for continuing on. Probably were on a time crunch for your load. Need to get more miles. I understand.

hummer4x4guy

Thanks Sam, I figured out who posted the "this thread is worthless..." I am sure he was only poking fun and didnt know I was not in just a 4 wheeler...
And yes I was under a load and even if I could stop I wouldnt.

M715ForLife

madsam said:
I guess some people never drove an 18 wheeler. I don't blame you for continuing on. Probably were on a time crunch for your load. Need to get more miles. I understand.
I was just poking fun, no harm, no foul

ojsdna744

Dang!! Saw the wierd truck sighting, saw that you're from Flushing, then mistook the area for the 69/75 area....... :shock: only THEN did I notice the Durant OK location.........aw well, guess I can't research it.......

hummer4x4guy

M715 I know you were just having fun...its all good :)
OJ sorry got ya a bit excited there oopsy!
You see the posting tho for the auction in ortonville on the 28th? Also you going to Clare? I'll be there myself...

Cooltex24

Anyone wanting info on these rigs? I am headed up that way, and will be able to stop on the way back on Sat or Sun of this week. Let me know.
Scott