• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need half track moved

FrankUSMC

Does any one know of a truck running empty back to the east coast? I have a M2 half track in Nabraska that I need moved to North Carolina. The M2 should wieght in around 16000 to 19000 pounds, as it does have complete armor. It runs so loading should not be a problem, and the rancher has a loading ramp.
If any one here can do the move, I am in no rush, just would like to get it here.
One of the few, Frank

ah1955

I have a number for a trucking co. that is located in Pa. that might be able to help.
Couldn't tell you anything about cost, but if not in a big rush they might be able to work it back as a fill out to Pa. then wait to fill out south.
PM me if you want there number.

FrankUSMC

Thanks, but I will pass on that.....not in a rush, The halftrack is now setting in a friends barn...to many halftrack collectors in PA. for it to be setting up there...might just get a frame back ;)
One of the few, Frank