• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

making a cucv street legal in tx?

rickta24

what's the drill for making one of these street legal? what do i need to get/do? cause if i buy one cheap it prob won't have any papers. any help?

Michael

In Mississippi you can get a title bond. I can get one for $100 and take it with my GL paperwork and get a title issued without any problem.

acetomatoco

As far as equipment is concerned, it is street legal as made...that is the C in Cucv... Commercial...aka Civilian.

Barrman

You can register it as a former military vehicle in Texas. They have the same restrictions as the classic car ones. Basically, don't drive it to work or school every day.

You are exempt from inspections and the bumper numbers can be your license number too. All this for $10.00 per year.

Here is a thread I did about it a few months ago.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....viewtopic&t=10085&highlight=texas+registraion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks