• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Thanks CARNAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradeduty

Yup - I have had a number of "transactions" with CARNAC and he has always gone out of his way to work with my schedule and stuff. Straight up good guy. Have not had the chance to get my vehicle(s) information to him for a history lesson, but I have to imagine that he puts a ton of work into that. I believe that all of the VIN info check funds get donated if I remember correctly. Better stop before he has trouble getting his head in his deuce! Dave.

goldneagle

CARNAC has a AAAAAAAAA++++++ rating with me. Awesome guy to deal with. Thank you for all you have done for us and the hobby.:goodjob:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CARNAC is always a pleasure to deal with, Always goes above and beyond expectations, and is generally a great guy.

My most recent interactions include two late night drop offs and a pick up over the past weekend , with Carnac accomodating and facilitating scheduling. There's nothing quite like throwing around a bunch of towbars at midnight....

With Carnac, you make a deal and feel like you're getting a good deal, and then you get there to pick the stuff up only to find that Carnac has included some kind of free extra something (spare parts, nearly full fuel tank, etc) that adds greatly to the already good deal.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
from another thread, ........belongs here too

Posted by: Shark Bait
On: 02-24-2015 21:54

Ok, I'll be te first to suck up and say THANK YOU to the mods. I don't know what's involved in running a sight of this magnitude but I'm sure it can't be easy seeing some of the s&$) I see on here. Lol. I hate computers. But I'm stuck addicted to this sight. I watch every day waiting to see what the **** Soni is going to build next or drag with that HET. Makes me wanna drag crap with mine. I wanna see guys with a common interest trying and willing to help strangers with the same hobby. I want to see who Doghead is going to tell to go look at the TM. I like seeing the adventures of long recoveries ending close to the destination with a Swift truck. (Sorry) I enjoy watching the progress of a guys project, seeing his ideas coming to be. The happiness these green and tan Goliaths bring us is to say money can in sort buy happiness. So again, moderators thank you for the time and effort you put into this dysfunctional happy electronic family.

Dave

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the kind words. They coincide with the employment news I have been expecting but it came 45 days earlier than expected. Other than that, it looks like my days in the adult film industry are at a close. She's been a good ride-the industry that is. Was implying....whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks