• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Axles in Colorado for the cost of scrap

Trango

Hi Forum,

I suppose this is suitable here.

I know about pair of MRAP front axles in Southern Colorado being sold for the cost of scrap. The guy is getting antsy about finding someone to take these and is about to sell them to the scrapper. He has a tcase I could use as well, but these axles are still unspoken for.

PM me for details - I don't keep up with what constitutes a banning offense regarding ads and I don't want to let my yearly visit here end up in a banning.

Bob

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Banned!!

(Just kidding.)

Seems like an appropriate place to mention it. Scrap in the salvage yard forum. Who would have thought.........

wideawake

Interested

I am interested. Do you know what kind of condition they are in?

Hi Forum,

I suppose this is suitable here.

I know about pair of MRAP front axles in Southern Colorado being sold for the cost of scrap. The guy is getting antsy about finding someone to take these and is about to sell them to the scrapper. He has a tcase I could use as well, but these axles are still unspoken for.

PM me for details - I don't keep up with what constitutes a banning offense regarding ads and I don't want to let my yearly visit here end up in a banning.

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks