• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cargo cover

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Guys I have a question for you all concerning your opinion on what to put on a cargo cover for my Unimog? I removed the cover from the truck this morning and it is stiff and I REALLY do mean stiff, when folding it up i felt I had to be really careful because it was like folding heavy paper and I was afraid it would crack the material. This was done is a heated shop so it was not like the cover was sitting out in -10 or anything like that. Do you know of anything I can treat this material with that will will soften it up a little and help to preserve the material? The truck is out in the sun and weather only when I am using it otherwise it sits in the shop out of the sun. Any ideas would sure be appreciated!

Thanks
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks