• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9/3 Update: Trucks For Sale - Ohio - PRICES GREATLY REDUCED

Miltrucks

All,

9/3/07: Just wanted to update the posting.

M275 - Sale Pending
M726 - Sale Pending

M36 - Bunch of new pictures added to the website as of this morning

M200 - Somebody's got to need this. If not sold in 2 weeks, will be cut up for spare parts and scrap steel.

Multifuel Engines - Just reduced the price of the engines in the cans by a great bit this morning. Here is your chance to pick up a spare engine for cheap. Details on the website.

Also, the following hit Ebay beginning Thursday night - if you want any of them, let me know before that evening:

QTY 2: 5 ton Multifuel injection pump setups with lines and injectors - $200 each.

QTY 2: Multifuel hydraulic pumps - mount to the front of the timing gear - $200 each.

QTY 1: NEW / NOS M35 / M54 In tank fuel pump assembly - $225

QTY 1: Aluminum shelter style boarding ladder / latch brackets - $150

QTY 1: M35 Fuel Tank assebly with brackets / working pump / etc. - $150

QTY 2: Diesel fired shelter heaters - $100 each

QTY 1: M35 Front winch w/ cable - $200

Can supply pictures of all of this stuff to anyone who wants them.

-----

I am trying to finish up with "retiring" from the MV collecting hobby and have a couple trucks left in the collection that I am selling.

I just knocked the prices down from about $1K to a couple thousand to get these remaining trucks gone here in September.

I am getting ready to do a big marketing blitz with a bunch of online and local resources, but wanted to give the group the first notice on these up for grabs at these prices.

A lot of details and pictures on my website (and it will be updated tonight with additional details and pictures)

www.MILTRUCKS.com

M36A2 - Hardtop, Winch, New cargo cover, Nice 12x20 tires - $4000

J20 Pickup - NICE - winch, 401, new interior - $5000

M200A1 - $200

.... will also be knocking a few $100 off the engines / containers listed on the site as well.

Would like to see these go to a good home. These are bottom dollar prices and I am just tyring to get out what I have in them at this point. People are going to get some good deals!

Beginning to list a bunch more items up on Ebay next week as I am trying to have both the trucks gone and the buildings cleaned out in September.

Any questions, just ask.

Eric.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
rofl
rofl
rofl

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Adam put money down on the m200. Kcimb, it is in great condition for the price. Go to the website and check out the story and pics. If Shelley didn't already lay the smack down, I would buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks