• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 war wagon

Csm Davis

I have acquired a actual gun truck named war wagon if a 923A2 with a LWS can be considered a gun truck. It was built with all the renforcements. I will have pictures soon as the weather clears.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stupid question but to be called a gun truck I thought armor plating and glass was involved? If it just takes a LWS I am very cool with that because then I have a gun truck also! Nice looking truck Csm Davis!
KK

Tornadogt

Stupid question but to be called a gun truck I thought armor plating and glass was involved? If it just takes a LWS I am very cool with that because then I have a gun truck also! Nice looking truck Csm Davis!
KK
I am sure with CMS Davis there is some more goodies being add. Time will tell all... I have a little project along the same line.
It is a good place to start.
446541_6002_159_0001.jpg

I personally am loving the Mix matched door and red primer spots on this truck.. Looks like an old war horse already.

Csm Davis

KK
And that's why I posted this

I have acquired a actual gun truck named war wagon if a 923A2 with a LWS can be considered a gun truck. It was built with all the renforcements. I will have pictures soon as the weather clears.
Now in my trucks defense it has all the cab reinforcements and I do have the LWS to put back on and a few other pieces but it probably won't be a fully up armored cab as the truck never was up armored in service. I want to check and see how it was used in service and will probably set it up very close to that.
I have thought about a slide in bed unit that can be used for parades and then unloaded so I can use the truck for other purposes.

Csm Davis

On the subject of a gun box for the rear, what would you guys think would be better for an accurate Desert Storm/ OIF gun box, a single mount for a 50bmg / MK19 or multiple mounts for M60/M240